8.13.2008

I currently have a baby leaning against me asleep. So stinking cute I can't believe it. If the camera worked right I'd have Jackson go get it so I could take a picture.

Lil' man has been a pain lately, wanting to eat much more often than he probably should. I can't wait for his appt in two weeks. We've tried the cereal again and it's still not really working but I know he needs more. He's wanting to eat so much that it feels like we're back to feeding all the time. Maybe it's just a growth spurt, fingers crossed for that!

Last night I went out to the grocery store to pick up a few things and drop off my mom's meds. Well, while I was gone Joe took the boys outside so that Jackson could ride his bike. I guess he continued his time of being bad and got in a lot of trouble while outside. He's been really pushing all our buttons lately and making it clear he's lacking attention. There is very little I can do about this. He's five years old and unfortunately can take pretty good care of himself and Nathaniel is only 4 months and can't do the same. I've talked with Joe about how I feel I'm failing Jackson because I have very little time that I can dedicate solely to him, but I'm trying. His currently lack of structure is pretty much the main reason why he's out of control so much. He did so much better when school was still in and he had set things to do. I can't supply that for him at this moment and I can't wait for school to start so that he can have that again.

This morning Joe had a follow-up appt w/the cardiologist, normal stuff. Well, seems that even though he's not had his cholesterol tested in a while he's still showing as okay. Which I'm glad for. I was hoping he'd come home and tell me the dr gave him some words about his weight, but that didn't happen (that I know of).

My time on the treadmill this morning was productive. I ended up doing 3 miles, but only 2 3/4 of it was actual running, I slowed down at the end so that I wouldn't cease up after. I'm noticing my muscles being tight at night, which I'm figuring has to do with not slowing down right or stretching after. So, I tried to do better with that today. My time and speed were a lot better today than in the past months, so that was exciting.

Headaches have been consistent for me, which stinks. Last night I would even fall asleep because of it, I was so miserable that I ultimately got up and took some advil to try to feel better. Well, it helped and I drifted off to sleep. I'm wondering if they are tension headaches that I'm having and trying to figure out what to do about it. I even thought of looking for some of the muscle relaxers that I have around or some of the good stuff they gave me for after Nathaniel was born, it was that bad.

Tomorrow we have a ton of stuff to do. We start the day going to Joe's Weight Watchers meeting, yeppers all of us are going to the meeting. The ladies want to see the boys, so we'll all head out. The rest of the day includes Joe's therapy appt, getting new tires for the van, filling out a bunch of paperwork, going to the bank, picking up meds for my mom, paying bills, taking care of some phone calls, Joe mowing the lawn, etc.

We're all pretty exciting about heading to Avon this weekend. Hopefully we'll all have fun and Jackson won't be a complete handful. Plus, I have Nathaniel needing to eat really frequently so that's a bummer sometimes. But, we'll make the most of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home