My head is pounding! Really not enjoying it at all.
We went outside tonight to Jackson to play with some of his friends and I was eaten up by the damn mosquitoes. I have huge welts on me from those darn things and I've not even touched some of them. Plus, Jackson was being bad and got yelled at while we were out there. Argh.
Both the boys are in bed and Joe is still at work. And of course that means I'm doing Webkinz and stuff for Jackson.
Gearing up for all the stuff tomorrow...although we aren't all going to WW because Joe's leader won't be there. They called to let us know so that we don't all head out there for nothing. That was really nice, but Jackson was disappointed by it all.
Off to take advantage of some time alone, well minus that my mom is still up...at least I don't have to take care of a child at this very moment.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home