Since it's been over a week since my last confession...I mean blogging...lol...I'll try to get to the highlights.
We went to the ENT with Nathaniel and it seems that it's just a waiting game now. The Dr told us that even though it's not extremely common, we were the third appt of that day that included this problem. Basically what it comes down to is that he has extremely soft tissue in his throat and that it will harden up over time. Now, it may take a good year to year and a half to see any improvements, but it will get better. He did the scope down his little throat to make sure things weren't showing any negative signs to be worried about, but he didn't see anything to be concerned about it. He explained a lot to us and helped to assure us that he'll be okay and that the hardest part is for us to listen to him making these noises all the time.
Visiting with my aunt was awesome and we had a great time. The next day Jackson kept asking of Aunt Liz was going to be coming back to visit again, since he knew she was still in town. She didn't really have time to get together again, but it was great to see her for a long visit that night. An added bonus is that she offered for us to stay with them when we come up to NJ to visit. It would be a way to get a day or so in at the beach and visit family at the same time. It may be my only way to get to a beach so I think we'll probably take advantage of it. Just have to figure otu the timing.
Joe keeps messing up his schedule at work and telling me the wrong days that he has off. Luckily it's all been something that can be worked out, but it's somewhat annoying in the moment.
We've been outside a good deal with the other kids on the street to play and ride bikes. It's been fun for Jackson to get out with the kids and have some play time. They all get together with other kids during the at the daycare centers the go to, but since he's home with me and dealing with having a baby in the house, I really love getting him out there when we can go.
I've been trying to decide what I'm going to do win regards to my breastfeeding. I know I should try to stick it out as long as I can but it's wearing on me a lot and I'm not producing enough for him as it is. I think I need to have a heart to heart with Joe about it all, he's off tomorrow so I guess we'll talk about it tomorrow.
My weight is getting to me too. I can't loss weight to save myself and I'm feeling horrible about it. I know it's because I had such an easy time of it before and I was so fortunate, but now I am just struggling like never before.
Guinness still tastes like ass, even when you've been drinking one a night for week on end. I'm so not made to be a drunkard...lol.
Joe is still without upper teeth and irritated about it. He won't have them until after we get back from MI. I have to say, if his friends or family say too much about it, I will be opening my mouth. I'm over biting my tongue with these people and want to make it clear as to why he's going through all of this.
Jackson is having separation anxiety issues with me. If he's doing what he wants, he's good but if I go do something, he freaks out. There has been a lot of crying and whining happening. He does pretty well a lot of the time though, very helpful with his little brother, which I appreciate a lot. He's such a good kid for the most part. And, only weeks from turning 5!
Nathaniel is growing like crazy and amazes me each day with his cuteness. Right now he's sleeping and snoring like a champ! I love the fact that he's a little cuddle bug, it's very sweet. He's smiling and laughing and just making my heart melt more times than I can count.
I've been dealing with the emotional, overwhelmed, no friends thing. There are days that I'm so busy with the boys and so tired that I swear when I wake up I don't even know my dang name! I love being here with them and being home to see to them every day, but it can still really get to you. It's hard when the highlight of your week is going grocery shopping by yourself. Pathetic I know.
Tomorrow I have bunco and am excited to get out and hang with the girls. I have to attempt to be good with my food, but it will be fun. The one lady is going to bring her baby for a while, so it will be awesome to get to see them too. Can't wait.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home