6.04.2008

Congrats to my boys, the Detroit Redwings! They played a good season and ended up with the Stanley Cup win. Go Wings!

Tomorrow Jackson has field day at school and he'll be wearing his Wings shirt, so will I if I can find one that's clean...lol.

Update on neighbor saga...she showed up yesterday morning and than left shortly after with what looked like some clothing and stuff. Well, she was gone...said she was leaving...enough said...right? Not so much. She came back in the middle of the night, has been in and out, her husband is all confused. She wants a divorce, made a fuss at her kid's field day today, the saga just unfolds more and more each day. They are both in the house tonight (with the three girls and his mom) and only time will tell what the heck is really going on over there. I'll fill in more later, but this thing is getting worse by the minute. I keep waiting for more cops to show up over there, not good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home