Well, nothing happened over the weekend so that means I go in tomorrow to be induced. I've been doing small stuff during the day to ensure that everything is ready.
Earlier I worked out, started laundry (which I'm still working on), and I got the frozen stuff together for my mother in law. Later tonight I'll make sure that I have the right stuff in the bag and that I just have to get the last minute stuff after getting ready tomorrow morning.
Poor Joe, he works the closing shift, so he'll have to come home to a fast turn over to get to bed. I know that's hard for him sometimes, so hopefully we can both get some sleep at the hospital tomorrow.
I figure we need to be up by 4:30 or so tomorrow morning to both be ready on time to call at 6 am. I'm not sure if I'll eat before I call or after. Either way, getting that breakfast in! Plus, I really would like to see Jackson before we leave. I told him I'll wake him up if he's not already up. I can't imagine leaving tomorrow without saying goodbye to him first. I don't want to already start him off not liking his brother for one reason or another.
So far today I've not been too nervous about tomorrow. But I have a feeling when I try to go to bed it might be a different story all together. I figure there isn't too much I can do. I go in and they start me on drugs to get things moving, break my water and we see what happens from there. They are the doctors and nurses, they know what they are doing so I shouldn't need to worry. Plus, this time around I like the doctor so much more that it makes it much easier to relax.
Not sure just when...but it does mean that in the next day or so (or more) I'll actually have a baby to take care of again! Crazy talk I tell ya...lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home