1.28.2008

Yet again on Saturday night I helped out filling bags for the bridal show. Not a big deal in the grand scheme of life, just wish that Joe would ask for help at work and get other people to do it. Seriously, I didn’t care and at least we were next to each other doing something…lol. During the day we had to go pick up the rental van he needed for the show and that took over an hour because the guy before him was a moron.

I haven’t heard anything more about my Nana and since Mom didn’t say anything when she was up here earlier I guess she didn’t talk to Pop-pop today. I know they were waiting to see how the meds were working and to make sure she was more stabilized before they released her to go home. I’m still so worried about the two of them. As much as I don’t plan on living back in NJ again (notice I didn’t say never, never say never) and I enjoy for the most part living in MD, its times like these when I wish I were a great deal closer to my family.

Having those feelings of self-doubt again lately. I say this mostly because it’s evident to me that my friends all have far greater/better/more exciting things to do with their lives. It’s hard to keep in contact with others, they are always busy and that’s why I say this. This makes it even more apparent to me my friendship issues, but that’s something I constantly struggle with, if you’ve never guessed by reading my ramblings. In the end it comes down to my feeling out of it. In a social daze if you will. The saddest part might even be that even if I was able to set time up with friends to get together, I probably wouldn’t even be able to do it because of Joe’s work schedule. Totally bites all the way around.

I got on the scale after the Thursday debacle with food and it wasn’t a pretty picture. I’ve rid myself of some of that excess which is good. I’m not looking to loose any weight, but to get rid of the excess that I gained by eating horribly, now that is something that could be lost. I’m all for the healthy weight gain I need to be having, but that was just junk food and craziness.

The biggest thing happening this week is that Joe goes for the next venous closure on Wednesday and that night I’m hosting bunco at the house. It’s not my month, but we didn’t have it last month and I volunteered up our house to get everyone together. I’m not doing the bulk of the food though; a few people will be bringing that to assist. I figured, it’s not my month; I don’t have to do everything. So, we’re pretty set in terms of participants, I just need to get a sub lined up. Plus, I still have to clean and get ready on that front. I know a few small things I’m going to make, but need to line up a few other small things.

My stomach is moving all over, this lil’ guy is sure active! I guess he needs to be when he can because at one point there isn’t going to be a lot of room for him to move around in.

Well, Jackson has been nicely playing on the computer using Easy Link and I know that will end soon because of the timer. Need to come up with some stuff to do with him or else he’ll drive me nuts the rest of the afternoon. I’m tired though, so it’s going to stink, I could really use a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home