This morning meant waiting for a long time in the waiting room of my ob/gyn’s office. Joe wasn’t happy at all and kept telling me the countdown for when he was going to say something to the desk about the wait and ask what the deal was. Of course, they came and got me before he could do any of that. Thank goodness.
Did the sonogram and the baby is still measuring 97th percentile and is still a boy…lol. At this point we’re going to do another sonogram at 36 weeks and see where we are at during that time. The Dr said that right now the most he could do was set up a 39 week c-section, but that we should just wait and see what happens in the next month. There is also a chance, if I go that far, that we’d do another sonogram at 38 weeks. Either way, I just want the baby to be healthy. He’s actually thinking there is a chance that we might be able to do a vaginal birth, which I would really prefer anyway. But I still know that c-section is far more likely. It’s just funny to see that my gestational age of the baby is 32 weeks and 4 days, but that the measurements start at 34 weeks and go past 36 weeks, a little scary for sure. The great part is that they are really happy about my weight leveling off and the fact that I’m keeping it under control. I’m happy about it too. I will say though, that last few days before the baby is born (if we have a set day that is), I’m going to have a nice little food fest!
After the appointment Joe went off to his therapy appointment and than to Costco. I went to Walmart to pick up filters for the heating units. Right now the first and basement floors are working off of not much heat since the gas unit that covers those floors isn’t working. It’s working enough to not make us completely freeze, but not enough to really keep us warm.
Yesterday I only accomplished the one coat of paint in Jackson’s room and was going to do one or two more today. But, got too tired and opted to just wait until tomorrow. I’d rather do the two coats in one day than do one coat, have to clean everything up and than do it all over again tomorrow. Plus, Joe is supposed to paint the baby’s room tomorrow anyway.
Oh, how can I forget! After my appointment and stop at the store I came home to eat breakfast. Well, when I don’t eat my normal way you can forget it for the day! I’ve eaten way more carbs today than I normally do and I know it’s going to mean a gain on the scale tomorrow. I’m trying to be good now and save the rest of the day, here’s hoping.
Not much else, besides being tired ALL THE TIME! I swear, I’ve not been this tired in my whole life and when he’s finally out of me to alleviate some of it, he’ll be crying. I’m totally all about napping when he does, if Jackson allows.
Don’t believe that I’ve yet to post what the baby’s name will be. I think I’m going to keep it to myself for a little while longer. We know what it is, we’ve told people, just not sure if I want to post it in such a public forum yet. We’ll see.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home