I just checked out the Yahoo information on People's Sexiest Man Alive issue that will be coming out. Matt Damon has been picked this year as The Guy. And as I can see where he's good looking, I don't know if I'd give him top honors. But than again, it's all personal choice on attractiveness. They did however put Dave something or other on the listing, he's the actor that plays the youngest son on Brothers and Sisters, he's pretty cute and I can see that.
This morning I did one of my prenatal workout DVDs, which have been fun to do. Both of the ones I bought have the majority of the workout being a meld of aerobic, yoga and pilates done alone. Than there is a great section where you have a partner help you, I will say the one DVD allows you to do the stretched alone but the other definitely needs to assistance of someone else and today my hubby helped me out with that.
I've been tired a lot lately, emotionally and physically. There is just a lot going on and whereas not much of it is really important or too stressful, but it does get to you after a while, especially when pregnant. I guess it's good though, because I get a chance to nap sometimes and that helps a lot. Plus, I am tending to fall asleep very early. My poor hubby puts up with me falling asleep on the sofa all the time, oh well.
Speaking of naps...I could really use one about now...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home