This past week included my going for an ultrasound, although I don't have the results yet. It was a check-up on the whole cyst thing, but if I don't hear by Monday I'll call the Dr's office.
Joe went to the place where he gets his sleep machine supplies and they were bought out by another company. Long story short, he's not going there in the future because they would actually charge us A LOT for his stuff that should be almost completely covered by insurance. He also did his stress test and next week to we go to get the results and see the Dr.
I made a hair appointment for next week. It's for the same time that the repair person will be here for the dishwasher, but Joe's home that day anyway. The soap dispenser doesn't work all the time, so since it's covered by warranty we're having them come out.
My foot has been hurting like mad, pretty sure I have bunions. Plus, there is some other pain as well, so I have to make an appointment on that too.
We picked up Jackson's school supplies for next year. It was fun, but scary to think that he's off to school next year. Yeah, it's only Pre-K, but he'll be gone for part of the day and that seems odd to me at this point.
Things on the home front are still pretty much the same. We're getting through and figuring out how to deal. It's definitely not easy but it's worth it.
Well, the computer is running slow since it's doing a scan and Jackson has told me he's not tired anymore...so, I should get going to being a mommy!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home