For some reason, I feel like I’ve been sucker punched. Honestly don’t know if it’s more in my stomach or my heart, but it’s weird. I can’t explain at all. I guess I have some ideas as to what it is. None of which I can go into, but it really is nothing so I don’t get why it’s effecting me like this. Seems like things are stirring for me, a big old kettle is brewing, and I’d really like it to turn down to a slow simmer and fade to cool.
I have a blah about me today. Which means it is the type of day where you wish you could stay in bed, read, sleep, watch TV and not deal if you don’t want to. But, that’s not a luxury I have so I’ll just deal.
This is definitely another reason for me to get away for a day or so. Some time to clear my head and come back a better, clearer minded me. Life is going to keep going around me, so I need to just get on with it even if that trip doesn’t happen for a while. I’ve yet to come up with any plans, don’t know why. I think it’s because we’ve not talked about it much since my initial break-down and bringing it up.
No plans tonight for the Super Bowl, I probably won’t even end up watching any of it, which must put me in the American minority. If I do, honestly it won’t be for the game. It would be for the commercials and maybe the half-time show. But truly, what do we think we’re going to see from Prince on primetime TV during the half-time show? I mean really? He’s going to be censored, time delayed and lacking any thrill that you’d want to see from Prince.
Tomorrow is my weigh in day and I’m pretty sure there will be a drop, getting me closer to goal. Just a matter of how much closer to my goal it will be, only tomorrow morning’s trip on the scale will tell. I’m pretty sure I’m going to drop my goal weight down again. Might see how hard it will be to maintain the current goal before doing that though. Haven’t completely made up my mind just yet.
Things seem to be healing up pretty well from having been at the OB/GYN for my appointment last week. I never posted about it, it just didn’t seem like a big deal. I had to go to see an OB/GYN because my Internist said she saw a cervical polyp when she did my exam with her. I made the appointment, since in reality a female in childbearing years should really have her own OB/GYN to go to, and went on Wednesday. Turns out it wasn’t a polyp at all, it was some extra skin that didn’t heal properly after being stitched up after Jackson’s birth. So, it was removed in the office. It left me a little sore, but nothing bad. Seems to be doing fine now though, only time will tell though, so here’s hoping.
Coming up to my one-year anniversary of heart related medical testing. I find it somewhat ironic that I had that happen in February, which is Heart Health Awareness Month, how freaky, is that? I do recommend that all women “Go Red” this month to show your support for heart health awareness for women. It’s actually our number 1 killer, so we should be very alert as to the consequences of not keep ourselves healthy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home