11.12.2006

Oh, completely forgot.

Joe and I got into a fight of some sort today. It is goes to the fact that we're throwing money into our computer since it needs more memory. Which is only needs because he's now playing a game, that's been installed, and basically sucked up all the memory we had. It's not to say we had tons of RAM, the computer is 5 years old, so outdated to say the least. But, I'm not dishing money into a new one. Of course the RAM we need has issues, so we're not able to really search for a great price since there aren't many options. Argh! Not happy about this at all. I really felt all day that he just didn't seem phased by the amount of money, but it seems like he is a little upset. Not as much as me, but still is, which is nice to know.

He's just off, I know why, but he's off. I guess I'm not able to go through this many days of feeling helpless when it comes to him. I can't do or say anything that helps, which hurts me and frustrates me all at the same time.

We're good now, the dust has settled and the night is nearly over. So, hopefully in time things will get back to normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home