We got through today, with Joe being home, without a horrible phone call that another family member has passed. I think that was a major thing for us today. Joe didn't say anything about it, but I know I feel a sense of relief.
Did some random shopping today, I've been in a major stocking up mode lately, don't know what that's about. I think it's because of the holidays and the need to be prepared, but I'm not sure. I forget how much I dislike going shopping on the weekends, with all the crowds, I'm so not a people person in that sense.
We've really downsized our Christmas gift list this year, which you would think would lead us to having an easier time making purchases. (Okay, who am I kidding saying "we" it's all me...lol.) Well, since they are only gifts for kids now I need to check in with the parents first before buying so I'm waiting to hear back from relatives about what to get the kids. I am still hoping to be purchased, wrapped and ready before Thanksgiving. That's my normal routine and I'd like to keep up with that plan, it's worked in years past and would work again this year if I get cooperation from others.
Other than all that, we're hanging in there. Getting by each day and taking one step at a time. That's all we can ask of ourselves, right?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home