Wow, it's been almost a month, I didn't realize that. Guess with everything going on I just didn't prioritize blogging, my apologies for that.
Tomorrow is my 31st birthday and for some reason this year is hitting my harder than last year. I don't know why, maybe all the changes that have happened this past year, all the medical things have went on as well, something. Something is making me not really want to turn 31. Not as if I have a choice in the matter, but just my thoughts. Also tomorrow I do my weekly weigh in for Weight Watchers. As of last week I had lost 186 lbs since starting the plan 2 years ago. I'm pretty sure tomorrow's WI will show a gain, as I'm having that "time of the month" but I'm just trying to get past that. I really wanted to be at goal by either my 2 year anniversary or by my birthday, which is obviously not going to happen. Oh well, maybe by Valentine's Day?
At the end of the month I go to the OB/GYN since I found out I have a cervical polyp. Hopefully they will just take care of it that day when I'm there. Either way, I have the appt and will be set up with another doctor.
Joe's been working a lot, so not home much. First it was the holidays (from before Thanksgiving until after New Year's) and now it's inventory stuff. It's sad that i just get used to doing everything, even taking down much of the outside holiday decorations all myself. Oh well.
Jackson is still being a pistol. He's a great kid, just being a typical 3 1/2 year old, but getting on my nerves. There have been many toys taken away and a few not given back. Guess it's just a normal part of childhood.
Things with my mom have been good, however we've had a few moments and some things that have needed to be dealt with. Not things that are easy to talk about, but if we're all going to be living together it has to happen at some point.
Well, that's my quick update. There are tons of things happening and that have past, but too much to go about typing right now.
Maybe I'll get in a groove of posting more often, but I can't put that in stone just yet.

1 Comments:
Kim, I'm sorry about the medical stuff that's going on, but I am so proud of your weight loss. I'm so awed by what you've achieved. And happy belated birthday!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home