11.16.2006

I'm going to say what I say each and every month...I hate being a girl. The bloating, the food cravings, the whole nine yards that goes with being a girl and our lovely time we go through each month.

I get on the scale every morning, which is no shock, but today I was up. Which I know is directly related to the above, since nothing else is different for me right now. Plus, last night my hands were definitely swollen a little. What a pain in the rear.

Of course today is a day that I'm to go clothes shopping and use a discount I have that expires in a few days. Hate when shopping and being bloated happen at the same time, such a bummer. Oh well.

Joe went to his weigh in this morning, he called to say he was up, but only .6 lbs. That's not bad since I know some of the stuff that's gone into his mouth.

Now I'm just waiting for him to get back so that we can go do shopping and I can pick up some Christmas gifts we need to buy. Finally got word back from the mom's of the kids I'm getting stuff for and now have a clue what to buy. My sister and I think we'd like to do an event for the kids, so most likely when they are down here we'll take them to see Charlotte's Web since it's being released in the theaters on Dec 20th. I know kids will have off from school during the time that she's here, so the movies might be a little busy during the week. But it will be something fun to take the kids to see. Plus, we'll do lunch of something with the kids as well, so it's a full thing. Can't wait.

Jackson is playing so nicely by the sofa with his cars. Telling McQueen and Mater (from the movie Cars) stories and having them go on adventures. It's so cute, which just means when we go out he'll be a horror...lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home