Just a quickie since Jackson is up and ready to go!
Did my weigh in this morning and I lost 1.6 lbs this week. Well, not really that big of a loss since I was up the last two weeks, more of a .8 lb loss in total with the last gains, but the scale is doing in the right direction again. Gotta love that. Not sure how long it will last, but it's good. I think my starting to do more jogging helped a little, but not completely sure.
Joe's staying home from work today. He's been dealing with a cold and with his aunt's passing he just can't handle going in today and dealing with everyone. Hope that phone call goes well, he's prepared to rip a new one for someone if they question him, he's so over being questioned about stuff like that.
Jackson is calling, gotta go...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home