8.10.2006

A few quick confessions for this Thursday afternoon...

I am totally crushin' on two people right now. Yes I know, I'm married. Yes I know, I'm an adult. Yes I know they are totally unobtainable...that's why they are a crush people! So, here they are:

Hugh Laurie from the Fox series House. He's so cute! Completes my older man thing. Just watched (off of DVR) Inside the Actor's Studio that he did. Love him.

Dane Cook from HBO's Tourgasm and he's a comedian. Listened to his Retaliation CD's and laughed my ass off people. Very funny. The first CD didn't have a lot of profanity, but the second had a little more. Not over the top though, well at least in my eyes. Okay, well, some people might not like the amount of curse words, but it didn't shock me too much. He's also a cutie.

Other unrelated confessions...

I totally worried about my wedding band and what we'll be able to do with it so that I can keep wearing it.

I'm worried about my next weigh in. The last one was bad and I've upped my workout (60 min or more on treadmill doing more than 4 miles, a 22 min abs dvd and at least 30 min of free weights each day that I work out) and been eating some of my activity points, but no clue what will happen. I'll have to wait and see for Monday, but it's in the back of my mind all the time.

Not loving my husband's job right now. He's working crazy hours all over the place, but I know the end result is his working here in town. For example, this morning he had to go into DC to drop something off and work out a schedule, he came home, did some stuff with Jackson and than went into work at his regular store for the closing shift. I can not wait until this is over with!

My mother-in-law is hoping to come and visit soon, at least she's asked to do so. The upside is that she's always willing to watch our son while we go out and do couple things (which hopefully will include my getting a tattoo, that I greatly want to get). The downside is that she'll be up my rear most of the time that she's here and she tends to drive me crazy. Plus, there is a chance that Joe will not be around a lot because his section of the store will be opening soon, which we know will mean 6-7 day weeks and therefore not much time at home. I really need to talk to my husband about this, hopefully while he's home the next two days (yes, two days in a row, can you believe it?)

I have times when I wish I had pursued a music career. I loved singing and have moments when I have random thoughts of being some big star...lol. But who doesn't, right?

Okay, gotta run.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home