Okay, my mother-in-law needs to go. There really is a reason why we don't like people to stay with us for more than a week. She's getting on my nerves. She made me late in picking up Jackson from speech therapy at the school today. So, that made me look back since it's only his second session and I kinda got reprimanded by his therapist for not having stayed close. I only went to the darn store because she needed stuff and was pushing to go.
Next, she's coughing all the time and when she's not coughing, she's laughing. This woman has a problem. I'm not even trying to be funny here. She actually have mental/emotional problems but doesn't go to the clinic to see someone and doesn't keep up her medication. Which means she's technically imbalanced and I think that's why she laughs/giggles all the time. It's irritating people, believe me. When you end everything you say with a laugh, that's not normal!
I can't get a moment to myself unless I'm working out or hiding out on the computer in the computer room. I don't think I've used the laptop downstairs for more than a few moments because that means having to be in her presence.
She's eating food like it's going out of style. I've been upstairs for about 2 hours now and I've heard her go into the pantry about 4 or 5 times already. She's not doing laundry, so that means she's eating. I'm not trying to be mean, but she doesn't need to be filling her mouth with any more food, believe me.
She's Joe's mom, but she's making me crazy. I just want some time to eat breakfast in the morning by myself without having to talk to another person. Time to enjoy doing my puzzles in the paper without interruption by another voice. To not have things fall down in my kitchen because she's walking around and making them reverberate so much that they are falling. And, to not feel as though I have to purchase double the amount of food I normally would for 3 adults and a child just to make sure we have enough food to feed her.
I know she means well. But she has no concept as to how annoying she can be and how we're totally different people from completely different worlds and the things that she does would not be acceptable in my family in the way I grew up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home