I'm not always the best person to tell someone else to come to God and pray, but in this time I'm praying for a friend and her family. She most likely will soon be losing her stepfather, he's had some medical problems in the past but it's not looking good right now due to a massive stroke. This is a time for all of us to come together and prayer for a friend that will be dealing with a lot of pain over the next little while. The thought of losing someone is never a pleasant one. So I think we can all understand that, everything aside, it's a rough time for her family.
When something like this happens it not only makes me think of the loss of my father, 18 years ago tomorrow, and how my life was halted at that time. But, it also makes me reassess where I'm at in my own life, in this point in time and where I want to be. Makes me want to pull those close to me even closer and let them know that I do care for them, even if I don't always make that clear through my contact, or lack thereof.
This is all to say that my thoughts and prayers are going out to my friend and her family. I hope others do the same.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home