I've not blogged in a while...again...but here are some highlights/lowlights I wanted to post...
Sarah, I'd love to get together again with you both. We'll definitely figure something out.
My weight has been up the past few weeks, not liking that at all.
My friend isn't married, it was a glitch in the system that changed her last name into the name of her father's wife. Strange. Oh well. At least I talked to her and got the info. Plus, I made contact with another person from college. Not a real close friend, but someone I was with a lot freshman year since he was our residential advisor.
I have heard way too many times that my mom needs to get her meds refilled and blood work done. I know already, I have to take her, stop telling me. The plan is to either go Tuesday or Thursday morning, if she mentions it one more time I swear I'm going to pull the plug on the darn chair lift she uses to get up and down the stairs!
Joe's been working way more hours than I care to mention and his paycheck does not reflect the extra hours. It's so annoying, but I know it's not his fault, directly.
We had a horrible phone call this morning, Joe's aunt passed away this morning. She's been sick for a while and has lived a rough life, so her body just couldn't take it anymore. There is still some question as to what happened, she just stopped breathing from what we've heard, either way she's not here anymore and it's hurting Joe big time. He was very close to her for a while, so it's hard for him to get through this. I think it's even harder for him when he realized that she'd never met Jackson.
Oh, we also finally did some clean-up work in the computer room today. Oh my, so much junk in there it's hard to even comprehend. We didn't get through everything, but at least now someone can open and use the sofa bed that's in there. Joe had to go to the recycle drop-off as a separate trip because there was so much, even though we have recycle pick-up tomorrow morning.
I should go. Joe's on the phone with his mom to talk about some stuff and find out what's going on. I sure hope she's not guilting him into coming up there even if they aren't having any service, that's totally something she would do. I'll only know when he comes back downstairs to tell me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home