9.12.2006

Did have a gain at weigh in yesterday, as expected. Had about five minutes of wanting to throw in the towel, but got over it and moved on. Didn't have the motivation to work out, but did stay within my points for the day, so that's good.

Realized something that is a little irritating to me...while my mother-in-law is here I literally don't have two minutes to myself in my house unless I hide out in my bedroom or computer room. For instance, this morning I was going to get up early with Joe to have breakfast, some alone time since he's been working so many hours. Well, as I was about to go downstairs I realized that MIL was already down there and opted to stay in my room. That's horrible, but true. I'm not saying that she has to stay tucked up in the spare room until told to come out, but she's up like all the time and than falling asleep on the sofa in the middle of the day (again, when I'd love alone time downstairs). I guess these are just things I'm noticing as I'm trying to get up earlier in the morning to get stuff done and feel more accomplished for the day.

Okay, I think she's come upstairs for a while to get dressed...gotta make my exit for breakfast while I have two minutes to not have to be on show for someone else! Argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home