Just had some Edy's Light Slow Churned Pumpkin Ice Cream...Heavenly!
I only had 1/2 cup (or 60 grams for better measurement) and it tasted like pumpkin pie! So worth the 2 pts that I had to use to eat it. I had it after sitting on the counter for a while to soften, yummy! I know one thing for sure, I'm going to be looking to stock up on this stuff to put in my big freezer. It's a limited edition flavor, so I have to take advantage while it's in the stores, that's if it still is.
If you like pumpkin pie and you see this in the store...do not hesitate to pick it up!
Update on that veggie lasagna we had tonight. That was pretty yummy too. We did have a small salad and green beans and roasted carrots with it. Made for a nice meal. In the future, depending on the points I had left for the day, I might be interested in having some chicken with it, just a little on the side, to offer up more protein for the meal. Either way, I'd purchase it again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home