After a day of prep work, now most of the outside decorations are already down and in the garage ready to be packed up tomorrow. We figured taking them down right away would be better than waiting.
We had a decent amount of kids, but far less than years past. It was strange because we thought we would have more since our development has grown since last holiday season. Oh well. Now I have 2 huge unopened bags from Costco sitting in my garage and 1 bag that didn't get that touched. The plan has changed a little for what we will do with it. Right now Joe is taking the opened back to work and we're giving the unopened bags to Joe's family when they come down around Thanksgiving. I just couldn't see giving that much candy to the people Joe works with, that just seems crazy. Either way, I don't plan on eating it.
Which brings me to how much Halloween candy I've had today...2 pieces. One Hershey miniature and one snack size Kit Kat. I just had to have the Kit Kat, I love them too much to deny eating it. But, that was it, didn't have any more and didn't want it either.
Tonight I did something I haven't done in a long time. I asked Joe to take a picture of me. I regret that I never took pictures of myself prior to starting Weight Watchers, but I do have some that were pretty representative of what I looked like. But to ask him tonight to take a picture, well, that was totally out of place for me. If I get the courage up, I'll post them.
Update on wedding band...Joe really hates that I'm wearing it on my middle finger. But, I'd rather wear it on that finger than loss it!

1 Comments:
KitKats rock. I love them!
Post a Comment
<< Home