10.03.2005

I realize that I didn't post last week, but I did loss what I gained while in NJ and a little more. This week I lost 1.1 lbs for a total of 92.9 lbs since January. I'm good with that. Now I'll have the test of going to NJ again and seeing how I handle being with a lot of people again that don't have the food restrictions that I do.

I was very excited yesterday to meet another WW member, I know her from online and she lives close. It was great to put a name and a face together. The funniest part is that when you talk to someone basically every day, you feel like you know them so well, which is the coolest part of doing WW online. I've decided that I'll talk to Joe about the possibility of offering up our house for a get together of other MD WW members. It would be great to get everyone together and I'd be willing to host the event, just need to see what Joe thinks. Plus, whenever it would happen I would have to ask Joe to have the day off to take over with Jackson.

Getting a hair cut this morning took a little longer than planned. There was a wait, which is understandable since I didn't have an appointment. It's good though, it's cut shorter and I like it a lot. I've already gotten a few compliments on it and it's only been a few hours.

Went a little nuts at the farmer's market this past weekend. Bought a ton of stuff and now just need to get moving on cooking with it all. I love going there, fresh produce and there isn't a middle man taking all the profit. I guess with age I'm realizing that supporting local growers is far more important than I'd previously thought.

Tonight I'm going to make some pumpkin fluff, or tomorrow, I hope it comes out okay. I've heard such good things about it that I'm anticipating good things. I love this time of year and the foods and smells that go along with it. So, this had potential.

Jackson has been such a good kid lately. We're now trying way less TV, which is harder on me than him I swear. LOL! I'm used to having the TV on as my background noise, so without it there is too much silence. But, I'm getting used to it. He's getting used to it. Even Joe, who I thought would have the most problem with it, is getting used to it. Now, this does mean we have a lot of stuff on the recorder, but I fast forward through so much of it that it goes pretty fast.

Well, Jackson will wake up from his nap soon, so I should get my tushy moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home