I haven't posted in a while, last week I lost .9 lbs for a total of 97.2. I'm okay with that loss as I didn't work out and definitely had times of eating what I shouldn't. Although, as always, I count my points and move on. Nothing else you can do.
This week I started up my exercise again, slowly. I've started walking again. Once with the whole family (Joe, Jackson and Pippy). The other times it was just Jackson and Pippy. It was good to start up again and I'm hoping to get myself in gear enough to really start working out this week with the Firm DVDs that I have. I kinda miss those tapes, even if it means I'll be cursing at the girls while working out. That always happens when I take any break and come back to it.
Tomorrow is another weigh in and I'm in that range of reaching 100 lbs lost. I'm not going to lie, it would be great to hit that tomorrow, but logically I know that won't happen. I'm still sticking to the concept of losing and maintaining 100 pound weight loss during the holidays. If I loss more, that would be great, but I'd like not to gain. This holiday season will be a real test as to whether I've really learned how to Weight Watchers for life.
On a purely materialist note now, I've figured out what I want either for Christmas or what I plan to purchase with holiday money. My list is as follows:
-iPod of some type, still not sure if I want shuffle or just smaller one
-Le Creuset Dutch oven, I'll actual probably be purchasing this soon with a coupon I have, but knowing that funds will go to it after the holiday, when I have them
-Subscription to Weight Watchers magazine, but I might also want the full home kit, which includes a year of the mag so not sure
-Plus, I came up with some gift certificates that people could get me, if asked I'll let them know that I like Old Navy, Lane Bryant and Bath and Body Works (I came up with these because my in-laws already started asking)
-And this one is my can't believe I'm saying it, but heck, why not...a pair of cowboy boots. I still need to see if they are comfortable for me, with my foot issues, but if they are, I so totally want a pair of dark brown ones.
Lately I've come to realize that I will soon need a new wedding band. At this very moment I have my wedding band on my left hand middle finger so that it won't fall off. I really want to just get my ring re-sized, but because of the design I don't know if that can happen. Plus, if it does, it might be a one time deal. So, I've actually thought that it might be a good idea to just get my engagement ring re-sized, since it's a plain band that should be easy to do, so that it will be the correct size and help keep my band on. Not sure what we're doing with this yet. Joe doesn't need to have it done, so it's hard to talk to him about it. Especially since he's having such a hard time doing WW and doesn't seem to be losing anything.
Something that I feel everyone should know is that I've discovered a new breakfast food. It's warm and filling. It's basically an egg sandwich, but with a Boca burger. It's Boca burger, egg beaters, reduced fat cheese, ketchup on light wheat bread. I have an apple with it for my fruit. So filling and keeps me going until lunch. Actually right now I should be starting to get hungry for dinner and gearing up for it, but I'm not even that hungry. Having a better, more filling breakfast definitely makes the day go by with more ease. My lunch was my normal turkey sandwich lunch, but it all holds me through dinner without being too paranoid about eating other stuff that I shouldn't.
I finally "washed that grey right outta my hair" this week. Boy, I have a LOT of grey hair! I did it a dark brown, my natural color. But really wish that I had done something with some red in it. Maybe next time. I found a bunch of hair color under my sink, guess I do that, purchase it and than forget. I'm not sure I should use any of it since I don't know how old it is. Might make my hair weird, guess I should look into that.
Tomorrow is Halloween and I still haven't finished Jackson's costume. It's just a Blue's Clues costume made of a blue sweatsuit and blue felt for the spots, but I haven't put the spots on yet. It's totally because I know he's not really trick-or-treating. I think it's crazy to take my kid out when he can't say it. I mean really, he doesn't eat candy (unless you count fruit snacks) and wouldn't know a chocolate bar if you hit him over the head with it. So, he really doesn't need to do anything but look cute for a couple of pictures and see some neighbors. I don't want the candy in the house. As it is, anything that's left over is going with Joe to work on Tuesday for his co-workers. I don't want it in my house. I even plan to make cookies with Jackson tomorrow that will be Halloween themed, we'll keep a few of those and the rest will go with Joe. This is why holidays are bad for me, I love to bake and cook, but can't eat too much of it all, need to keep it out of my sight.
Well, Jackson is up from his nap so I should get going. He's got some of his planes in the other room zooming away!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home