Had my weigh in yesterday and I lost 1.3 pounds this week, so I'm down 96.3 in total. Completely didn't think I'd loss this week, seeing as I had Cheesecake Factory while in NJ and seem to eat more than normal while at my mom's house. But, I was very careful, or as much as I could be, once we got back. Even at the wedding we went to, I watched what I ate.
So, I guess I'm heading close to that 100 pound mark. I have a mini-goal in mind to be there before Thanksgiving. I know that this next few months with holidays and gatherings that it will be more difficult to stay on track, but if I can maintain that 100 pounds throughout the holidays I would be very happy. Of course, as anyone that's in the process of losing weight, you'd like to loss more than that, but I'll take the 100 with maintaining and not be too pushy.
Yesterday I thought the day was going so well. My weigh in and it showed a loss, Jackson was acting pretty good considering he's sick and I was doing okay. Well, I decided to put the one cooler away that we had used when up in NJ. I figured I'd just easily put it away in the garage on the top shelf so that I could get it out of the kitchen. Guess I was wrong. I go in there and noticed that there were things on the shelf that didn't need to be there. So, I moved them. As I went to slip the cooler into place on the shelf, the actual shelf moved (not the whole structure, just the shelf as it wasn't fastened into place) and I lost my hold on the cooler and it landed smack dab in the middle of my head. My head, 24 hours later, still hurts and I still have a headache. I don't know what irritated me more during that. Either way, my head hurts and advil isn't working.
The day went downhill from there and I won't bore you with all the little details, but the evening was completely unproductive and I'm irritated that we ended up eating out for nothing. I could have made dinner and been much happier with it than I was with what I had out. Don't get me wrong, what we ate was good, just would have picked a healthier option at home.
This morning we went out to run some errands before Joe had to leave for work. Mostly stuff for him, but we went along just in case we had enough time to finally get to Bassett to order the new table and chairs. Well, while we were out Joe just kept ticking me off. He was so snarky with me and I don't think that I deserved it. When he asks me questions about his plans for decorating for Halloween he expects me to answer him right away and care about it all. Well, the reality is that I do care but I need to see my seasonal decorations come up from the basement before I care about that one day. Well, I asked him some stuff about just seasonal decorations and he got all ticked that I asked. Wouldn't answer and acted like he didn't even know I was asking him anything. I'm so over that behavior, how old are we already? Please, he's older than me, grow up. We never made it to the furniture store, we'll do that tomorrow I guess, when he's home for the day. Maybe I can get him to get off his tush and actually help me, without acting like I always want him to be around us when he's home. I need him to actually take action in this house without me having to wig out beforehand.
All I can say is thank goodness for Pumpkin Fluff because I have been keeping some of that on hand at all times and it's definitely helping me deal with my craving for Fall foods. That with some low fat grahams crackers and I'm set with an evening snack. Now to just stay away from some of those other foods that are calling my name!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home