I'm beginning to think we're cursed. But as I type that, I recall having said the same, or similar, in my entries of the past. So, I guess it's not beginning to think that we're cursed, but continuing to think we're cursed.
Last week the carpet was installed and when we went down to look at it, that night after the installer had left, we could see the seams. You shouldn't see seams, even with berber carpet, right after it's been installed. We've since called the carpet people and they are going to call back to set up an inspection to check it. I mean really people, even my 2 year old pointed it out.
Than today our new table and chairs were delivered. I wasn't here as I was pulling out of the driveway when they arrived. Joe was here though, so he was going to handle the whole situation, which is only an issue because of Pippy and Jackson wanting to know what's going on. So, anyway...I left and came back home to see the new set in the morning room (where we eat all our meals, it's next to the kitchen and all open to each other). Well, as I go to look at it Joe tells me that the one chair is wobbly. I proceed to check out the chairs and I'd said 4 of the 6 are wobbly. What the heck? Why can't we ever have anything happen that runs smoothly and easily, without any hassle or incident? Now we have to call this company and have someone come out to look at them. Another hassle to sit around waiting for someone to come out, plus, people will see the set in the meantime and know that they wobble!
I'm so sick of nothing ever going the way it was planned. I know that things aren't ever perfect, but I'd like for one thing to happen without any frustration or irritation. Nothing ever seems to go correctly and it's wearing on me, big time. I can't take the constant disappointment of things going wrong. I just can't.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home