8.29.2005

Over 88 pounds, that's what I've lost since starting Weight Watchers.

Today I had my weigh in and I'm down 2.7 lbs this week for a total of 88.4 lbs. I was completely shocked by this since not only is my lovely womanly time of the month, but I ate horribly yesterday at the birthday party. Maybe it was just my body catching up with itself, because I only worked out twice this past week, so I know it wasn't from all my exercising.

The party yesterday was fine, we had a nice time and ended up staying later than anyone else. But, I was also surprised just how early everyone left, 2 hours into it and most were ready to leave. Maybe it was the time of day, party started at noon, but it was odd. We knew Jackson wasn't going to get a nap so we were planned for it all.

Food however was an issue. I think we've always offered pretty healthy selections at parties, even prior to doing WW, because I just like fruit and veggies. We thought there might be a good chance of decent foods there, because in the past they've offered decent stuff, but not the case this time. All that they had was burgers, hotdogs, bun, cheese and condiments. For sides they had nacho and cool ranch doritos. That was is. I know it's about doing things on a budget, but we had a bunch of stuff at Jackson's party and it didn't cost a lot. Maybe it's because I made his cake, didn't order like they did, but come on. It left it so that the kids were snacking on chips the whole time, which totally isn't good. Plus, I was left eating a burger on a regular bun and having chips. Of course I knew I'd have cake, but that was a given for me! Oh well, not my party and I can't control the food. That's exactly why I ate a good breakfast with lots of fruit.

We're trying to plan trips up to NJ to help keep things moving with my mom's move. Joe and I sat down with the calendar last night, now he just has to tell me what happened when he went to work with those days. Than I can contact the boarders to see if we can bring Pippy in those days. Than call my mom and tell her we're coming. So much work for such a short trip...oh well, it will work out just fine.

That's about it from here. Jackson is napping, which is a very good thing. It's been nice to get in some me time and get on the computer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home