Just quick as it's late.
WI this week showed a 4.9 lb loss, for a total of 62.7. Not sure just how I lost that much, but I did and I'll take it.
After picking up my mother-in-law on Sunday we went to the outlets and restrained ourselves very well. I got a new Fossil watch from my MIL, I didn't expect it and was planning on paying for it myself but she grabbed it and made the purchase for me. Nice surprise.
Tomorrow is our 6 year anniversary. Joe was nice enough to take the day off of work so that we could go out to dinner and spend the day together. We're going to a Japanese/Thai place in town that we like a lot. We haven't been in a few years, I think even before I knew I was pregnant. Either way, it will be nice. My MIL is going to be watching Jackson for us so that we can go on a date.
This morning I got up early and did my workout right after Joe left for work. It felt good to have done that so early in the morning and know that was behind me for the day.
Don't remember if I posted about this already, didn't think to look before I started to type...but...Saturday Joe's dad called and his aunt died. He's having a hard time with the fact that Ed (co-worker) had just died and now his aunt. I feel bad for him.
Well, it's late and I need sleep!

1 Comments:
Kim, that is so awesome! That's like a dream week's loss right there!
Post a Comment
<< Home