Before the craziness of the day gets the better of me, I wanted to post about my weigh in today. Well, I hit that scale this morning having no clue what it would say and to my surprise I lost another 3.5 lbs for a total of 41.9 lbs. It still seems strange to me that I drop the most weight from Thursday to Monday, with not noticing my loss from Monday to Thursday. Our bodies sure work in mysterious ways.
A friend on the Maryland Weight Watchers message board posted this quote...
All food goes to waste eventually -- it doesn't have to go through you first
-Martha
I love that, so true!
I've had a bag of Dove Milk Chocolate Eggs in my pantry for about 2 weeks and haven't touched it, no clue why, just don't want it that bad. But, last night Joe was eating Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs and I just love that combination of chocolate and peanut butter. Well, I resisted. Had some water and went up on the treadmill for over an hour, pushing the incline and speed to the point of running for a while.
A random fact I got from Hungry Girl is that today is Something on a Stick Day! I'm not a fan of the corndog, but maybe a nice Weight Watchers Chocolate Mousse bar for 1 point while do the trick for dessert tonight.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home