4.24.2005

The past three nights I don't know what my problem is, my dreams have been very racey! I made a comment to a friend that I think that maybe I'm having these dreams as a way of dreaming out what I didn't do in real life. Who knows, either way, it's odd for me.

These three guys are all very different. Now, two of them I kinda get why they were in my thought pattern but the first one...no clue. So strange and makes me wonder what the deal is with these dreams. So confused by this all. I asked one of my male friends if he thought I should tell my hubby about these dreams. His firm belief was to not tell him. Now, none of these guys "obtainable", which I know tends to be the thing that irritates people. But, still, I tend to agree with him. Now, if it keeps happening, I may have to tell him.

In my waking world...

Tomorrow is my weigh in and I'm pretty sure that I'll be down some weight tomorrow. Not sure how much weight I'll have lost, but there should be some loss. Last night Joe wanted Chinese food and while it tasted REALLY GOOD, it wasn't the best food choice for me.

I'm feeling as though going through my food detox again is working it's magic. I'm still having random food cravings, but not as bad as I did last week.

I think I'm going to start up working out again tomorrow, as it is my weigh in and the beginning of the food week for me. Having pushed myself so much from the start I needed that time off to regroup. But, I have to get back to doing it because I'm pretty sure it was a long enough time off to make it harder to get back into it.

The only down side is that my left arm is really bothering me, so I don't know how that will effect doing the tapes and the weights. I'm not sure what the problem is with my arm, but it definitely hurts. Last night I had a few minutes of trying to figure out just how bad it was and if I needed to go to the ER right away. It's my left arm, so I was having some paranoid thoughts of it being more than just arm pain. Still don't know what it is, but if it lasts more than a few more days, I'll have to see a doc about this. It can't be normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home