4.12.2005

Just quick...but I wanted to put in my weigh-in information for the week. I lost 3.9 lbs, for a total of 48.2 lbs.

We're now in MI visiting my in-laws and I'm totally enjoying being in this hotel suite w/kitchen. It will makes things easier during the trip.

Right now however I'm a little annoyed. Joe left an hour ago to pick up his mother and bring her back to the hotel, he has Jackson with him. He did this so that I could shower since I had been on the hotel treadmill and was running late...well, he's not back and hasn't called. I know it's because of my mother-in-law. She always manages to get her way, especially when I'm not there with Joe to bring him back to the reality of life. Plus, he didn't take Jackson's bag with him so he doesn't have any toys or snacks or diapers! It was supposed to be a short trip there and back, get me and we'd go shopping. Argh! As it is, Jackson didn't sleep well last night so I have no clue when he'll crash.

I'm hoping that this isn't a sign of the week to come. If it is, it will be a LONG week in which I'll be pissed most of the time.

One thing we did do that was smart was to bring a lot of great snack food in the car for the trip, even brought stuff to keep in the room that we could have. I did so well yesterday with food, even with going out to eat, that I didn't eat enough! Who would have thought that I wouldn't eat enough. I never eat all my daily points allowance, but I was really under. Luckily, I wasn't hungry, so it wasn't an issue. Oh well, today will be different because I'll have less control over foods once we start going to family members houses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home