This morning was my weigh in and I lost 5.1 lbs this week, giving me a total of 53.3 lbs lost. It was nice to see a drop in the scale after my last week. I must say, it was great to have the support of my friends through this as I was slumping big time.
Even though I had eaten close to 80 pts on Monday, using up all my weekly points and going 12 pts in the hole. Well, I watched what I ate the rest of the week and evened it all out in the end. This must have been the kick start I needed to ensure that the plateau effect didn't hit just yet.
Now I need to workout again. I think that I'll do treadmill and free weights this week and start up the tapes next week. This could all change, but as for now, it's my plan.
My stomach is just running me through the ringer today and last night even. I feel horrible, which might actually thwart my working out today. I don't know what the problem is but I'm hoping that it goes away soon.
Right now Jackson is coloring with his new Wiggles crayons and crayon toppers. It's very cute, although I just know that in a few seconds crayons will go flying through the room...lol.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home