I have to honestly say that this weeks weight in left me with a feeling of disappointment. I did well, don't get me wrong, but I wanted to hit the 10% mark and I'm 1/2 lb from doing that. All that being said, I lost 2.4 lbs for a total of 34.9 lbs since starting. I'm happy with that, don't get me wrong, I think I just wanted another milestone to get me through the week. I didn't make another 5 lb star or 10%, but I need to snap outta it! I guess I should keep reminding myself that I also didn't really workout this week and that kick starting my workout routine again will assist me in more ways than one. I also didn't get a nice quote this week because I'm losing more than they would like to see in a week and since I've done that for more than 3 weeks it's considered too rapid. Argh! I refuse to eat if I'm not hungry because that's what got me into this situation in the first place...mindless eating. Oh well, it may be reassessment time for me. I'm doing well and I need to keep reminding myself of that. Gosh, I didn't gain all the weight overnight so I shouldn't expect to loss it that fast either.
All that being said...
Tonight I'm trying Zucchini Crab Cakes for dinner. It's a recipe that I got form a fellow Weight Watchers member. I'm hoping that it's decent because I'd hate to have to come up with something else on the fly when the whole day has been carefully planned out. That's how I get into trouble...lol.
Jackson's speech therapy seems to be going well. We've only had a few meetings and only have done 2 signs so far, but I'm hopeful. The only bad part is that I'll feel like a crazy person all day since I'm supposed to narrate EVERYTHING we do throughout the day. Let's be honest, that ain't gonna happen. I like silence and that may mean I don't talk as much as I'm supposed to, which is most likely why he doesn't really talk yet. I feel horrible about this because it's probably my fault he doesn't talk. Already we're blaming the mom...I'll need therapy after this! The good part is, the therapist hasn't pointed any fingers yet.
Okay, if I hear the Wiggles Big Red car song one more time from that toy I just may need to throw it out when he takes a nap. Gotta go turn the sound off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home