For some reason today I feel like I should post what I've eaten or plan to eat. So, today's menu is as follows:
Breakfast
- 2 slices of light wheat bread
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1/2 cup egg beaters (equiv to 2 eggs)
Lunch
- 3 cups lettuce
- 2 tbsp fat free dressing
- light frozen mac-n-cheese
Dinner
- 4 oz cooked flounder fillet, seasoned with garlic and pepper
- 1/2 cup yellow corn
- 24 thin spears asparagus, oven roasted with lemon garlic and pepper
- caved in for one of Jackson's left over fish sticks
Night snacks
- apple
- fat free blackberry yogurt
- 2 cups of light chocolate soymilk or might have 2 cups of skim milk with 2 tbsp of light chocolate syrup
So, that's my food for the day as I've planned it. Most likely I'll end up eating something else along with it since I still have 10 points left for the day.
As for exercise, once Jackson goes to bed I'll see if I have the motivation to start another rotation of The Firm dvd's. At the least I'll do some free weights and crunches.
Don't know why I felt the need to post this today, but why not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home