Just quick, while I have a chance...
I had weigh in this morning and I'm down 3.5 lbs this week, for a total of 38.4 lbs. But, the biggest thing is that I've passed my 10% goal. I know that it's only a number, but it marks an accomplishment. Maybe I'll use this as an opportunity to get a new robe!
I contribute this weeks loss to the fact that I'm not eating as many points and more going for the idea of eating a meal and snacking, but not eating when I'm just not hungry. Also, I worked out 6 of the 7 days and upped my weights for more work. I'll never be a body builder, but I'm feeling the toning happening already.
Joe's home sick, again. He got a drs appt and we're hoping it's not bronchitis (sp?) as he already had that in Nov/Dec and isn't looking forward to it again.
It's sunny, but breezy. I'll take the sun though, it's a sign that Spring is finally here. More time outdoors to enjoy nature and I'm definitely up for that.
I can't believe that it's almost Easter already, we just finished St. Patrick's Day! It's very hard to decorate for the holidays when they fall so close together like that. Plus, and most importantly, I can't really appreciate the season for what it is. I feel very rushed this year.
Things with our trip to MI just keep getting more, well, I guess I'll say interesting. My mother-in-law wants to either come down to us before the trip and drive back with us...or...drive down with us after and fly back home. I can't seem to express to Joe just how much I don't like this idea, at all! I think a week with them up in MI may push me over the edge as it is, yet alone a 10 hour car ride with her and than a week at my house. I need time to unwind after our visits, especially since we have no clue how Jackson will do up there in a different environment, different living situation and having to run all over all the time and have people all over him. I guess I should be happy though, it seems she spoke with Joe while I was out grocery shopping and she really wants to come down for 3WEEKS, but he had the sense to say no to that. She needs to be more worried about finding herself another job (since she quit hers back in November) and less worried about being up my butt for that amount of time. Argh! As it is, we have to spend a fortune to stay up in MI now that we'll be in a hotel, which I understand the issues since his aunt is sick, but come on already. This will most likely end in another argument between Joe and I before he has to call them back tonight to tell her one way or another.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home