3.07.2005

I've come to the decision that I'm cursed when it comes to blogging. You may notice under this post one that has no text. That's because I went to post and it came up with an error and than went through with nothing I had typed! No I have to try to reconstruct what I had before...

One of the comments was about how b/w myself and Jackson we've been mistakingly deleting postings before I can publish them. He's figured out that by pushing a bunch of the buttons he can get things to disappear from the screen.

This morning was my weigh in for Weight Watchers and I'm down 4.8 lbs this week for a total of 32.5 lbs. I'm close to hitting my 10% goal, which when I realized this I started to cry. I guess I never realized how it would hit me.

I had a little breakdown on Saturday afternoon. A bunch of stuff was happening at once and I couldn't handle it, so there was a lot of crying and screaming. Which lead to my having to console Jackson and let him know that it wasn't anything that he did, it was just that mommy was upset, no need for him to cry as well. I ended up not eating any lunch because I was so upset, which wasn't good for me at all.

Since I'm kinda over being sick and typing this post numerous times...I'm just going to leave it at that for now. I'll write more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home