7.27.2004

This morning I went and filled out the paperwork at the bank. They will now officially begin to investigate the unauthorized charges on my account. They have agreed to credit my account the money pending the results. I keep thinking to myself, you better darn well find out that I didn't use that card myself for this crap. Considering how we spend money on stuff we don't need, I'd fess up to it if it were our charges. But not this...I want the money back and those companies made clear that the charges were not authorized by the card holder.

I'm glad that my son is able to eat "people" food at this point in time. These days the fast food industry is realizing that kids shouldn't eat junk food and are offering different options. Today I got at Wendy's chicken nuggets, mandarin oranges and milk. He tore up the oranges and even ate a bunch of hubby's tomato from his burger. That's lunch in this household today.

Now hubby is off to work and I'm home doing laundry.

2 Comments:

At 8:35 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Kim, you know that I can relate to fraudulent bank charges! I'm glad they are crediting you, though. I remember the agony of waiting for the investigator to have me mail the canceled check back to him (when the fraudulent check was in their system at that point. What a nightmare. Anyway, I'm glad things are progressing in your household.

 
At 9:47 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

I knew that you would "feel my pain" Kate. I remember the craziness that you went through and I may just be making the same switch of banks that you did as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home