7.26.2004

Well, only two big things have happened since I last blogged.

Hubby went back to a different "urgie" care type facility and this time they lanced the cyst. He's still in pain but the pressure is gone since the fluid is draining now. He still needs to see a surgeon, but at least the height of the pain seems to be eased. Also, tonight he needs to head back to the facility to have the 2 1/2 feet of gauze taken out and see if it needs to be repacked or not. I'm really of no help to him right now because when he told the full story of what the doctor had to do I darn near passed out. I have to work on this, big time. Oh and an added bonus is that the second place he went to doesn't accept our insurance, so Joe had to pay the full amount. I can't wait until August 1 when we change from CIGNA to Blue Cross Blue Shield.

The second big thing irritates me like crazy. This morning I went and checked our bank account online (something I do from time to time and will be doing very often from now on) and found 7 charges totaling over $200 listed to my card that I didn't authorize. I called the bank and the lady filled out the initial forms on her end. My card has been de-activated and they will be sending me a new one. I now have to head to the bank and fill out a fraud form and see if they find out the truth as to who it is that did this. I can't figure it out, but I know that I didn't set up a website and buy a domain and I surely didn't do background and other type checks on people that have a last name that I've never heard of. Needless to say I'm pissed and hope that they don't mess me up by not finding out anything. One thing is for sure, I won't really be going anywhere since I have no way of spending any money right now.

On a lesser note, Jackson is eating his turkey sticks, green beans and bread as I type and hitting the apple juice bottle when needed. Yesterday I emptied out the basement with the help of a neighbor (Joe sat on the sofa and kept trying to help but we yelled at him). There is a pile of wood in my driveway so that the basement construction project can start. Pippy is trying to eat whatever food she can get her hands on, including the first plate of food that I put together for Jackson's lunch. Although, she did very good last night and slept on the blanket that I put on the floor for her, which is now her doggy blanket. The cats have no idea that they are in for some quality time in our bedroom once they start working on the house, for their safety it's the best thing to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home