7.09.2004

Arguments over my in-laws have already started. It began last night when I was asked what the problem was and in a moment of trying to be honest and not have it become a bigger issue later...I spoke my peace about a few things. I guess that was a bad idea because it opened the can of worms and our being irritated with one another. What it seems to come down to is that I'm not willing to let people walk all over me and do what they want to do in my house, even if they are family. Whereas my husband seems to think that his parents have offered him so much in life that he needs to allow them some give to do what they want. I'm still trying to figure out what it is that his parents have given him that was so great since his life wasn't all that when I met him. I love the fact that he cares so much about his family, that is one of the reasons that I was attracted to him, but he has to remember that Jackson and I are his main priority now.

I still have a bunch of cleaning to do because it's been slow going. Today we will also be picking up all the food and cakes for the party. I'm still trying to figure out where it is all going in the fridge, but we'll make run. Things will just need to be moved around.

The birthday baby is up and moving. I was so out of it when I got up that I darn near forgot that it was his birthday. This might be due to the fact that nothing big is happening for him until tomorrow, but we'll figure in something small today or tonight when daddy is home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home