Our weekend was not that exciting at all, except for a few things on Sunday. We went with our neighbors to the outlets in Hagerstown. Very fun. We spent WAY TOO MUCH money at the Big Dogs store. Even though it was HOT, we had a great time.
At 4 pm the dog trainer showed up, right on time. It was awesome to get advice from someone that knows that they are doing. Now there is a great deal more discipline involved, but well worth it. We know what to do and have a plan for implementing the concepts. It was the best $50 we’ve spent in a long time. I don’t think that Pippy is too pleased with it, but she can’t be the one in control!
More and more I’m coming to work wondering what the point is. It isn’t even noon yet and I’m done with my work for the day. Call me efficient, or our workload light, but I’m done. On the flip side, I have many things that I could be doing at home, but can’t get them done because I’m here all day. What a waste!
Tomorrow my downtown buddies will be getting their ID badges, I’ve e-mailed the woman again that is our point of contact for the security clearance. She still hasn’t said mine is completed and I’ve even offered to help out where needed to get access to people. I think Ms. “Delayed Reaction” doesn’t get that I should be getting my clearance if everyone else is too! I guess being the “lead” on the project doesn’t mean much, huh?
I’ve come to the conclusion that my husband and I NEED to take a vacation before the year is through. None of this, we’re going to visit family bull, because that just doesn’t cut it. I need to go somewhere and not see anyone that I know, not have to go to any family gatherings, and just enjoy myself. And, no more using up vacation time for one of us to have a surgery. That just stinks and is no fun. I did some searching for cruises, airfares and all that fun stuff. I was thinking some time in October, but then I looked at the calendar and realized that is very soon. Where has the year gone?
I vowed that I wouldn’t be at the job for more than a year, then it was two years. Well, October 16th will make two years here. I must get out...and get out now.
By the way, Ms. Salimah, you can feel free to link to my blog. I don’t know how interesting or insightful I’ll be, but I’ll try my best!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home