Finally...the remains of my foot surgery are gone. Stitches are out and only the minor scars remain.
Last night I reaffirmed the fact that I’m not pregnant by taking a at home pregnancy test. I was pretty sure I wasn’t, but when you’re trying you need to keep track of these things. It’s so odd though, when you have fertility problems and take a pregnancy test...you almost become numb to the results. The day that I see two lines, not just one, I think I’ll pass out with disbelief. Needless to say, this means we have to do round three of treatments and I can only presume this will mean higher dosages and more drugs. Watch out world, I’m on the ‘mones!
Another thing I did after work yesterday was meet my hubby at work and we went for dinner, that was the only way I was going to be able to see him. After which I went to Hect’s to do some bra shopping. I dished out way too much money for something that I believe is a necessity for women. Why does this have to cost so much? I know I’m a bigger gal, but come on! Do we need any more evidence that men run things.
Today is payday. This day, once every two weeks, is the only day that I look forward to at work. One would think that it wouldn’t matter at this point since I have direct deposit set up. Oh no! I need to see it, feel it and become one with the paystub. I’m a freak, I know.
It’s my niece’s birthday today. She turns a ripe old 8 years today. Luckily she was born the year I graduated from high school, so I’ll never be able to forget her age (unlike her mother who can’t remember my age to save her life!) I have still not gotten her a gift. I think I’m supposed to get a sleeping back for her as she’s started to do sleep overs with her friends. Not sure yet though, guess I’ll have to check that out this weekend.
Other than payday..nothing exciting is happening at work today. I’ve been given a bunch of assignments since my boss will be on vacation for two weeks. My project for the week has been making changes to a data entry form and a data coding manual. So exciting, I know everyone is jealous.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home