Last night was the second night that Pippy (the new puppy in our life) slept through without waking us up. We have since realized that it's because she's done her business in the crate. I guess she's trying to give us some sense of sleep, being kind to her new owners. Joe and I have come to the conclusion that we'd rather get up and let her out at night, less sleep for us, but better housetraining for her.
On a positive note, Vegas and Vinni are getting used to the puppy. Vegas even brought her kitty butt downstairs this morning all on her own. Vinni is more curious and has been venturing out on his own. As long as no one starts fighting, I'll be content. It will take time, but nothing is perfect and I've gone to grasp with that.
I have a suggestion for anyone that wants to get THE BEST SLEEP EXPERIENCE EVER...get a featherbed. Now that Joe works at Bed, Bath, and Beyond we are slowly upgrading many things in our house. Yesterday the shipment from Pacific Coast came in, with the featherbed and the down comforter. Such a wonderful sleep it was. So soft and comfortable. I have been spoiled and will never be able to get a good nights sleep again, unless I'm in my own bed.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home