Thursday was day two of our government detail. It went rather well, but would have gone better if the client decided to do their end of the deal and supply me with the needed information. It becomes more evident why they need contractors, because we do their work and fix the problems that they’ve created.
I was so frustrated this morning when I saw that Mark and Salimah (my downtown buddies) had received their security clearances, but I had not. It’s not that I will not be getting it, or that it has been denied, it just hasn’t gone through yet. It always has to be something.
Today is rainy. I’ve always enjoyed the rain, but it’s especially important now because we are in the midst of a drought. I would love to be at home, in my pj’s, watching tv and sipping tea. I’m actually trying to figure out a way to leave work early today to do such a thing. I know, whether I leave now or when the work day is officially done, Pippy will be excited to get out of her crate and will want to play.
Our plans for the weekend aren’t very exciting. Joe has to work on Saturday but will have off on Sunday. I think we are going to head up to the outlets to get some stuff, but we have to be back for 4 pm to meet with the Puppy Trainer! Someone Joe used to work with is also a dog obedience trainer. She’s been good enough to fit us into her busy schedule and give us extra assistance as we need it. It will be good to get her opinion for how we are doing things and learn some very much needed techniques.
Today I applied for yet another job. Most likely nothing will come of it, but you never know.
Completely random thought...but I’m craving fries with vinegar! I’m such a vinegar nut, it’s unbelievable. I would love to get some fries and just drench them in malt vinegar...yummy!!!!
Since my access from home is incredibly slow, this will most likely be my last entry until Monday. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home