I can't believe that I'm a MOM...

but I love each and every minute of being Jackson and Nathaniel's Mom!

7.29.2002


Intuition. Insight. Emotions. Feelings.
Take the quiz.

posted by Kimberly @ 11:32 AM   0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me

Name: Kimberly
Location: Frederick, Maryland, United States

View my complete profile

Previous Posts

  • Our weekend was not that exciting at all, except f...
  • Thursday was day two of our government detail. It ...
  • Round two of our government detail started yesterd...
  • Quick update... Today I've had both ends of the s...
  • This morning had to be one of the most fun ever......
  • Finally...the remains of my foot surgery are gone....
  • This morning I come to work with a sick feeling in...
  • Yesterday morning Salimah and I ran around getting...
  • This past weekend was busy and uneventful all at t...
  • Yesterday had to be one of the worst work days in ...

Powered by Blogger