11.12.2007

What's it been, a week since I last posted?

Let's see...

I'm still liking being the Thursday parent volunteer for lil man's class. Granted, totally doing random work, but it's good. It's stuff the teacher doesn't have time to do since she's teaching AM and PM Pre-K each day (plus 1 year old twins at home added onto that!) So, Thursday morning I'm over there helping out wherever I can and hoping to be of some use to them. Plus, I get to see the kids in action.

Went and used hubby's discount at the stores this weekend. He gets and extra amount each year, that has to be used up in a week or so and only gets to use it once. This year his was his store, Harmon's and Buy Buy Baby. Well, good timing because we needed a bassinet (borrowed last time around) and an infant carrier/car seat (cat's peed in last one and it was thrown out). Plus, did some other shopping and enjoyed a lunch out at California Pizza Kitchen.

Today hubby has his first of three venous closures done which leads up to some semi-cosmetic venous procedures to help him out, but those won't come until after the closures are done and over with. He went to work after, but I wish he didn't. No talking to him about it though, so that stunk. But, hopefully in less than a year this will all be done with for him and he'll be feeling just fine and not having all the issues with his veins that he's having now. Gotta love genetics!

I have a lot of great plans for things that need to be done around here, but lacking some motivation to do it. Mostly because I'm so tired much of the time. But, one of the biggest projects moves our computer room to our dining room (which we don't use) and makes our computer room the spare room and the spare room the baby's room. Well, with family/house guests coming after Thanksgiving and after Christmas, there really isn't much of a point of doing that before the holidays. So, the plan is to do all that moving around until after the new year. Plus, than we'll have info on if the baby is a boy or a girl and I can make plans for the baby's room.

That's about it from here. I'm so exciting and thrilling, aren't I? Actually, if you haven't fallen asleep while reading this than I'm impressed...lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home