Hey I found you on Cafemom WW group! I would love to see a picture of your BEFORE, you look really great in the pics posted here! WAY TO GO!! I hope this is me someday, I need to lose about 150 pounds, so you have inspired me today and I eanted to thank you for that!
Angelia, thanks for being so kind about my weight loss. It's definitely never easy it, is it? I actually but a before pic up on CafeMom, so definitely check out my profile there. The pic isn't great, but it will give you an idea of where I was starting from. Best of luck to you on your WW journey! :-)
2 Comments:
Hey I found you on Cafemom WW group! I would love to see a picture of your BEFORE, you look really great in the pics posted here! WAY TO GO!! I hope this is me someday, I need to lose about 150 pounds, so you have inspired me today and I eanted to thank you for that!
Angelia, thanks for being so kind about my weight loss. It's definitely never easy it, is it? I actually but a before pic up on CafeMom, so definitely check out my profile there. The pic isn't great, but it will give you an idea of where I was starting from. Best of luck to you on your WW journey! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home