I had one of those days where you really should have just stayed in bed. Well, some of that day at least, luckily not all of it.
Started off waking up a little later than I planned. Mostly because Joe's working in DC for a few days and he's leaving so early it's throwing off my schedule. So, I get up with him and go back to sleep, but that makes me sleep way too long and I get ticked.
So I got up and went to do weigh in for the week and I was up 1.7 pounds. This irritates me because I worked out this week and didn't go over my daily points (well, I might have but used an activity point when I did). Definitely didn't really eat my activity points, like just mentioned and didn't eat my weekly points this week either. Understandably I don't get why I'm up, I mean there are reasons that make sense, but in my irritation I wasn't thinking of them and didn't care at that time.
Got ready and came downstairs for breakfast with Jackson to spill coffee on my shirt when I was taking my last few sips. Duh! Of course it was my pink t-shirt that says "Mom's, they are just like Dad's, only smarter" I love this shirt...lol! Went up and changed my shirt. Did some bank paperwork and got ready to go to the bank. I needed to do that quick so that I had money for meeting a friend for lunch.
The bank wasn't busy but they were being ridiculous and said they couldn't do anything with a check I had from my mom because it wasn't the right kind of account. Which is crap because I've never had a problem with those checks before. This took longer than it should have, ticked me off and I had me running late for lunch.
Made it to lunch, had a nice time with an ex co-worker and enjoyed the time catching up on some stuff. That was a very cool part of my day and I'm glad I had plans with her. Hoping to get together with her every once in a while since she now has a job in town and even though she doesn't live here, she works here so we can get together from time to time.
After lunch we went to another bank to do some stuff for my mom. Things went well in the bank, but walking outside back to the car Jackson fell. He got his one knee pretty bad and he's still in some pain over it. He's not a fan of band aids, so that process has been difficult to deal with. He's having a hard time getting around because he doesn't want to bend his knee all the way. Poor kid. That also lead to another shirt change because I got some his blood from his knee on my shirt when I was carrying him around.
Brought him home, after a stop to a grocery store where he got a treat, and was luckily after some work, able to get him to take a nap. At that point it was kinda later than normal for his nap and I wasn't feeling it, so I didn't work out at all. I feel a little off about that, but I just couldn't do it today. I know I'll kick myself over it later, but that's something I'll deal with in my own time.
So, my whole day hasn't been crap, but parts of it were. Overall, a day I wish I could have a re-do on.
Oh, still not sure what is going to happen with my wedding band. They don't want to cut it to make it smaller, still pretty sure it would break. But, the jewelry store we deal with doesn't work with the company that I think did the ring. So, we're in a pickle about this and not sure what to do. I'm worried that we'll have either different rings (not matching) or will have to start over again with new rings which I didn't want to do either. We don't have a lot of things that symbolize our wedding, a downside of running off to a pre-planned Vegas wedding, so our rings are really important to us. We didn't just get ones at the store, we picked them out and had them made for us, made changes to the design and all. So, it really upsets me to think that I might not be able to wear that ring anymore.
Gonna go veg out for a while and hope that tomorrow is a better day!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home