Well I did the weekly weigh in this morning and in the past week I lost 2.5 pounds. I swear, it's a day like this that has me worried that tomorrow will show a huge gain, so I'm expecting that I'll yo-yo up and down for my remaining weigh ins until I reach my goal. I am thrilled to say that I'm 161.7 pounds down since starting Weight Watchers, which is a awesome thing in and of itself. Now just to keep the momentum going for the remaining 30 pounds.
This morning I did a bunch of cleaning stuff, not fun but it needed to be done. These animals sure know how to create some dust bunnies!
The pesky bird is still out there. Poor Pippy needs an escort just to go out and do her business. Although, it's not like I'm much of a help, that thing comes after me too. She's dealing well though, which is kind shocking. We'll just have to see if it has any long term repercussions on her outside habits.
Jackson is sure being a pistol lately, not sure what gets into him. I'm pretty sure the past few days has been cabin fever. But it's just way too hot to go outside with him, we'd melt too fast the way he likes to run around like a crazy kid. So, we'll see just how bad it is tonight, maybe we'll go outside to do something after dinner.
I've been having some pains lately. At first I thought that maybe they were chest pains, but now I'm thinking that they might be more stomach related. Not sure. I notice it the most when I take a deep breathe in, than it really feels like a knife in my left side. I've been keeping a close eye on it, making sure it's not getting any worse because I'm not about to take a chance after the winter and all that entailed.
Tonight for dinner we're going to be having Ahi Tuna that we got at Costco. It will be the first time that I've cooked it, so hopefully I won't overdo it. It's sushi grade, so I just want to get a nice sear on it. Plus, I'll do mashed potatoes and mixed veggies. Nothing spectacular, that's for sure. I'm going to make a piece for Jackson and see if he'll eat it, but knowing him he won't. He ate the salmon up like a mad man, than wouldn't touch the cod (but I didn't like that either to be honest), he kind like Mahi Mahi so we'll see how the Ahi Tuna goes. I'm going to do a cucumber salad as well, to help fill in. Plus, as always I'll have a regular salad.
Well, I need to get moving and shower. I did 4.15 miles on the treadmill, had my after workout snack and now need to get ready before lil' man wakes up from his nap and is geared up and ready to play again!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home