.6 lbs, that's what I lost this past week. Did my weigh in this morning and that's what it said. I'm good with that. That makes a total of 74.1 lbs, less than a pound to my mini-goal of 75 before Jackson's 2nd birthday. I've got two more weigh ins for that goal to be made, I think I can do it.
This week I'm taking a week off from The Firm. I need to do more treadmill or other workouts, so I'll start the new rotation next Monday.
We went to a birthday party this past weekend for a 3 year old neighbor. I kept thinking to myself the whole time I was there that these people must never let their kid play. There was no sign, for the most part, that a toddler lived in the house. Which is amazing because they also have a newborn. Even another couple, that we're friends with, noticed it. I've found that as Jackson has grown my house has continually become babyproofed. Sara and I were constantly moving things in this house so that the kids wouldn't break it. Either this family has a child that is remarkable or they just flat out don't let the kid do anything. I still haven't decided which is it.
In a few minutes we're having a playdate at the house. We used to do them, but Sara had the baby and the kids were sick so often that it wasn't worth getting together with the thought that someone was going to end up sick. Today we'll start up again and see how it goes. For some reason Gabe kept hitting or kicking Jackson while we were at this party, so hopefully that won't be too big of an issue while at our house today.
I've noticed today that many of the shows are talking about Eggplants, I guess this means I need to make some eggplant soon! Maybe they'll have some at the farmer's market soon. We're actually heading up to a local farmer's retail space soon, so maybe avoid the market all together because it's always so busy at their stand. Love it though, local produce is awesome!
Okay, playdate called, gotta go...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home