6.13.2005

Lost another pound, for a total of 70 lbs. I guess I'm okay with it only being a lb, as most of the week I felt like I was going to gain. A loss is a loss. I'll take it.

Tonight we're splurging and having pizza. I figure this will help out because I don't normally eat like that anymore, plus I'm having way more pieces than I would normally have now. And, I really want pizza. I actually wanted it on Saturday but Joe asked Curry and Penny if they wanted to go to dinner so we did that instead. I would really like it if he asked me before talking to the neighbors and making plans.

Today I'm waiting for the guy to come fix the ceiling in the basement. He was here last week trying to find the shut off valve for the outside front hose, but he needed to cut into the ceiling to find the pipes. Good thing we haven't had the painter here yet (actually, it's why we hadn't had the painter here yet because we couldn't find the valve). So, now he's got to come back and patch the holes. I guess I get to sit and wait.

Doing laundry in the meantime, sounds fun doesn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home